Baroque Works

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baroque Works

the elite group of Travian world

i would want to join yer alliance. please... please... please... ^^

jun

i would want to join yer alliance. please... please... please... ^^ Empty i would want to join yer alliance. please... please... please... ^^

Post  jun Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:27 am

a. Account name and tribe - jun1, mga romano
    b. Village names, populations and co-ordinates - ®️, so far 89, -61-32
    c. BW is going to establish 3 strongholds within the -100 x -100. Palalakasin natin ang area na ito. - ok ^^
    d. What is your experience playing Travian? - so far so good
    e. Were you referred by one of our current members (if so, who)? - yes, goinghyper, ugobs, inosenz lost2, and you ^^
    f. Were you previously in another alliance before looking to join ours (if so, which one(s))? Why do you want to switch? Why do you want to join BW? -no, because i think this is where my friends and i belong ^^
    g. What skill or characteristic can you offer BW as an alliance? - i do offense and defense. and i prefer both. ^^ heheh
    h. How frequently are your logged into your Travian account? - almost... everyday
    i. Are we currently farming you? Are any of our NAPs farming you? - yes. TTL
    j. Are you able to communicate clearly in English or Filipino? - yes. opo. uu nmn dong! heheh ^^